For the safety of you, your pets, and me and my pets, if you want to receive services, please observe the following:
1.Sanitation Surcharge: Due to the increased cost and measures I need to put in place to comply with local regulations and for the safety of all, I am imposing a $10 sanitation fee to cover my time and supplies.
2. Drop Off/Pick Up: To minimize face-to-face contact and any risk of handling, and to keep your dog safe, I have set up two layers of gating. When you arrive please text or call first. After we establish communication, you will be asked to please enter the first gate with your dog and close it behind you. It is critical to close the gate to keep your dog safe. Place your dog into either the provided playpen (small dogs) or into the crate (medium to larger dogs), close crate door and remove the leash: leave the leash on the hook. Depart and close the gate behind you. I will immediately retrieve your dog.
3. Payment: To minimize the need for face to face contact, all invoices/payment will be done on Square going forward. Payment must be made prior to pick up. When your dog is ready for pick-up, I will send you a text and the invoice. Please make payment upon receipt, prior to pick up.
4. Please potty your dog prior to putting him in the gated area ('dog lobby'), in the specific potty area. If he makes a number two, please use a bag to pick it up and put it in my garbage on the driveway. The spa is now in my home. Please treat it like your home and with courtesy.
5. Timeliness: These procedures make serving multiple customers per day extremely challenging. As such, itís essential that all customers stick to their committed drop off and pick up times, and communicate quickly any delays so that alternative arrangements can be made.
6. Mask and gloves. Until further notice, all clients are required to wear a face mask when on the property and to use the fresh, supplied gloves or (on small table outside of gated area) before touching the gate. You may use the supplied hand sanitizer in lieu of gloves.
7. Any person who is sick or has been potentially exposed to a sick person or person exposed to COVID will be asked to reschedule for a further date for safety of all.
8. Aiplane travel: we are requiring two weeks lapse between airplane travel or large gatherings and bringing your dog for a grooming appointment until COVID has been eradicated.
Remember: please call or text upon arrival so we can go over any needed adjustments to drop off protocol. Please make sure your dog is wearing a collar or harness that they cannot slip or back out of as this is a new space for them and we want everyone safe.
Thank you for following these procedures which will allow me to serve you safely during this unprecedented time. As a small business owner, the past few months have been especially difficult. Iím eager to get back to serving you and your pets and appreciate your business.